Thursday 22 October 2020

Collarbones Make an Appearance (Oct.21, 2020)

I had a very busy morning so I wasn't able to get out for a walk before coffee break. 

I was looking at social media on coffee break and came across this which I thought was funny.

Personally, I must admit that I love pineapple on my pizza.

I've always been a sweet & savory girl - I think they go together wonderfully!

I did manage to get out for a walk before lunch though.
I made sure I was bundled up because it was cold out there.

BH turns 50 tomorrow so we decorated her office.
She's been away at a turn around since last week which really worked in our favor.
We didn't have to wait for her to go home in order to do it, she was already gone!

I even brought Elmo in and made a Happy Birthday sign for him to hold.

SG came up with an even better sign for him to hold though!
There is a story that goes behind this.

As a joke one time, years ago, a couple of the guys changed BH's screensaver on her computer to a 'sexy' picture of Tom Jones.
Unfortunately for her, she was in a meeting with a bunch of people and logged into to her computer which was hooked up to the projector when she discovered it.
She was so embarrassed.
I think she can see the humor in it now but it took a few years.

When I got home, I got the other side of the candles painted then I did a coat of white paint on all the little houses My Honey had cut out for me.

I called the Vet to see how Professor Snuggles was doing.
They said that he is doing well, he still has the catheter in, they will likely take it out tomorrow then the vet will want to keep him overnight to make sure everything is ok.
Looks like he should be able to come home on Friday.

I cooked up instant mashed potatoes and baby scallops for supper.
I still needed to get a couple thousand steps but I was really procrastinating.
I would get up and walk around a bit then sit back down.

Finally at 8:30 I decided to just go down, hop on the treadmill and get it done.

I did a 3 minute warm up then I jogged for 10 minutes straight at a speed of 4.0.
Then I did a cool down and a good song came on so I stayed longer.

It almost always happens that I don't really want to get on the treadmill but once I get down there and get going, I'm good.

I was happy to get my 10,000 steps in and don't know if you noticed but I have collarbones!!!
I guess I've always had them but you just couldn't see them.

I made myself a decaf coffee with the peppermint mocha coffee cream that I got recently and enjoyed that before I went to bed.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment