Thursday 1 October 2020

The Pumpkin Patch Just Keeps on Growing (Sept.27, 2020)

I got up this morning when My Honey left for work and headed straight to my craft room.

I cut up some pumpkins, sewed what I could on the sewing machine, added the stuffing then headed to the couch to hand sew the rest.

This movie looked kind of funny and I like Tim Allen so I put it on and settled in for a morning of sewing.

 

I got 10 more pumpkins ready to be decorated!


Meanwhile, My Honey was at work preparing today's bbq.

They are having a brisket which he brined then cooked slowly for 24 hours.

It think it is going to be delicious.

After my movie, I headed out for a walk.
It turned into kind of a nice day.
I love the shape of this tree and the leaves.
So pretty.

It was such a beautiful day for a walk and the trees are looking so lovely in all their fall splendor.

One lone red tree peeking through.

Our tree has all turned red now and it looks so gorgeous.
I wish it could stay like this always.

I got a bit of a jog in and it felt good.

This chick is going to run a marathon someday!

I got to work decorating pumpkins after my walk.

My Honey was busy cooking at work.
He made a giant container of macaroni and cheese.
Boy he feeds them well out there.

I put a movie on in the background while I was working.
It wasn't that good honestly but I wasn't really paying close attention since I was busy with the pumpkins.

I made a couple of larger orange ones.

They are so much fun to make, I'm a little obsessed honestly.

I had leftover shrimp and a cheese quesadilla for supper.
My Honey doesn't usually eat much when he gets home on a Sunday because they eat so well at the bbq.
He did bring me home some leftover brisket and banoffee pudding.
Both were delicious!

I got 6 of the 10 pumpkins all decorated up today.
My pumpkin patch is sure growing!
I love how they turned out.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment