Tuesday 13 October 2020

Letting Go of Stuff! (Oct.10, 2020)

I have been an early bird again lately.

I got up when My Honey left for work, made a coffee and found myself something to watch. 

The Secret: Dare to Dream was what I settled on.

I thought it was a pretty good movie.

Meanwhile, at work, My Honey was making dessert for tomorrow's bbq.
These are the ingredients for the crust.

The fillings, one is a peanut butter mousse and the other is whipped cream with gelatin so it will set up.

Crust looks pretty good.

The finished product.
I hope there is enough left so that he can bring me home a bite tomorrow.
Hallmark Christmas movie list for this year has been released.
I think I might print it off and cross them off as I watch them.
Don't think I'll get through all of them but I'll give it a good try.

After my movie finished, I got ready and went out for a walk.
My poor ghosties.
It's been so windy here.
The day after I put them up, I arrived home from work to find one of them long gone and the other two ripped to shreds.
So much for that!

My walk felt good even though it was pretty cold and windy.
I got a bit of a jog in too!

I made myself an omelet for breakfast and had it with some salsa.

I popped down to the Hardware to add some stuff to my shelf but nothing seems to be moving so there wasn't really any room.
Then my sister called so I left anyway.

She was in PEI for Thanksgiving so she stopped by our property to have a look and see how our trees were doing.

Looks like folks have been driving on the property.
I think they may go there to fish which is fine.

She had a hard time finding the trees because the leaves have all fallen off.

This one is looking good.

Hard to tell if they are still alive but at least it is still standing.

It really is a pretty property.

She sent a little video she took too.

I worked some on going through my closets and getting rid of stuff that is either too big or that I don't ever wear.
I also got some organizing done down in the basement.
Pulled out a bunch of boxes of Mom's Christmas stuff.
I want the kids to come over and go through it with me so they can take anything they might want.

I had a bit of a break in the afternoon and watched another movie.
It wasn't that good.
I did get 7 more pumpkins sewed up though and ready to be decorated.

I was busy all day and got a lot accomplished.

Actual baggage is just as detrimental as mental baggage to a person I think and it just feels so good to go through stuff and let it go.

When My Honey got home from work - Paddington was right there to get in some cuddles.

I love how he is sitting there.

Life is good for this kitty!


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment