Monday 12 October 2020

Happy Birthday A and The Cold Has Arrived (Oct.8, 2020)

 It was so COLD out there today!

My walk required bundling up - I even left my mask on just because it was so cold.

My Honey came across someone's artwork out in the field.

Miss H has to work for the next few days in Barrhead so she & Baby F are heading there for a few days.
So I dropped by on my lunch hour so I could see them before they left.

Baby F was being her usual silly self.

She was showing me her art projects that she's been working on.

I has such a hard time getting her to look at me so I could take a picture.

She was just too busy for that.

Finally got her to look and still can't really see her because of the glare from the sun.

I stayed for the whole hour but then they had to get ready to go.

Finally, a nice smile.

After work, I still needed some steps but it was so chilly out that I headed down to the treadmill.
I did a 3 minute warm up, a 3 minute cool down and the rest was jogging without a break.

I feel good when I can get some jogging in.

After my workout, Mom and I headed over to my brother A's.
Today is his birthday so I had a gift to drop off to him from my Dad and from myself.

They had gone to WCT for his birthday and had some supper there.

We stayed and visited for about an hour then headed home for some supper ourselves.

Saw this little red truck made out of crates on Facebook today, isn't it cute?

Someone is making these to sell, I wonder how they do it?
I've jumped right on the old red truck bandwagon as a Christmas decoration but I'm really digging this white one too.


That's about all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment