Thursday 1 October 2020

Baby F & Me For the Day (Sept.26, 2020)

I got up when My Honey left for work, made myself a coffee then found myself a movie to watch. 

Military Wives was the .99 cent rental on Apple TV this week so I rented it.

I really enjoyed it!

Then I got ready to head out for a walk.

My clothes are all getting loose and it feels fabulous.
I can't wait to reach my final goal and go on a shopping spree (hopefully in NYC)!

It's hat weather out there these days but I don't mind.
I originally picked up this one at the second hand store to make a pumpkin but I really liked it so I kept it.
I have a big head and lots of hair so I have a hard time finding a hat that will stay pulled down over my ears.

My Honey made a giant banofee pudding for the guys at work (it will be for their bbq tomorrow but he wanted the cookies in it to have time to soften up).

Miss H had to work and noon and my son was already at work so she dropped Baby F off for me to watch for the day.
She asked for demanded my phone right away so she could watch Baby Shark.

She calls it Baby Shark but really she just watches all kinds of videos on You Tube.
Doesn't even matter the language.

She's a pro at scrolling and at 'skipping the ads' .

I love it when it is just her and I because that's when I get in the most cuddles with her.

While she did her thing, I had this movie on in the background.
It was ok - both main actors are from Heartland so that was kind of neat.

I really wanted to get moving on the shelves in the basement so I took her down and she 'helped' me.

I screwed on the next layer of boards.

She helped in her way.

She was being so quiet and I was so involved in what I was doing that I didn't notice how much she had 'helped' me until I finished up what I was doing.

She found some electrical tape in the tool box so she was fixing my oowies.

We have a jar that we keep all our ticket stubs in from movies, concerts and other things that we attend.

For some reason, she loves pulling them out of the jar and using them as bandaids.

She fixed me all up!

Then it was baba time.

She would never take a bottle before but now that mom stopped breast feeding, she has latched onto that bottle, she just loves it.

I picked up another second hand dresser and my niece is moving into a new, bigger place so I asked her if she wanted it.
I told her I would paint it for her and she wants to go with black, white and grey for her colors in her house.
She said she'd take it so I looked up some paint ideas.

This was her favorite.

She also liked the dandelion on this one.

I thought she might like the ombre style of this one but it wasn't her taste.

I like this one but she also wasn't really into this one.

Another that wasn't really to her taste.

She also loved this one.
I thought I could change it up and take out the gold but she said she liked it as is so I think this one is the one I'm going to try to do for her.

Now I just need to get the garage cleaned out so I have a space to work 😏


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment