Monday 5 October 2020

My Goodies! (Sept.29, 2020)

 Feeling good means...

Selfie's in the bathroom mirror.

I always feel like I'm about to go rob a bank or something when I put this mask on, it nearly covers my whole face!

I got out for my morning walk - another crisp, beautiful day.

Even my shadow is starting to look smaller.

At lunch time, I went to Cool Beans and had a bowl of taco soup.
I wanted to put some price tags on my stuff at the Hardware and the two places are connected so it was perfect.
I made the tags at the table then would pop up and put them on the stuff.

This is my shelf set up with all of my goodies for sale.
Hopefully people like it!

It's massage day!
I headed there right after work.
KW was a little late so we could only get an hour in but that was perfect.

I stopped over at my son's on my way home to drop something off and Baby F was sleeping on the couch.

Awwww, my little sweetheart!

I cooked up zucchini for supper, My Honey made cole slaw and we had pork sausauges.
Quick and delicious.

That's about all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment