Monday 26 October 2020

Professor Snuggles Gets to Come Home (Oct.23, 2020)

 It's Friday, my favorite day of the week.

I wore my new shirt that I picked up in the city on our girls shopping trip.

BH and I bought the same one (without knowing at the time) so I've been holding off wearing it just in case she wore hers the same day.

I may not be as slim as a super model but I sure feel good!

We decided to go out for lunch today, we went to Cool Beans cafe.
BH and NCT.

SV and I.
They are totally used to me taking pictures now and just pose when I ask them to!

I wanted soup, it's just that kind of day, and they had three choices:
cream of broccoli
thai chicken
chicken and wild rice
I wanted to make a fairly healthy choice so the cream of broccoli was out.
I had their thai chicken before and I didn't like it so that was also out.
That left the chicken and wild rice which I figured would be healthy enough.
It ended up being a cream soup too and it was super thick and rich but absolutely delicious.
So not a healthy choice after all but I didn't eat all of it and what I did eat was worth every single point!

I didn't get out for a walk this morning but I did get out for one this afternoon.
It was chilly out there.

Professor Snuggles was ready to come home today so I left work a bit early so I could make it to the Vet in Barrhead before they closed.
PS wasn't happy about getting into the crate and he complained a bit on the drive but he was happy to be home.
They said that he is urinating fine now.
They sent him home with a penicillin to take for the next two weeks and a valium for the next 7.
He also has new food that we need to feed him from now on.

The whole entire vet visit came to $688 and the food was just over $100 so not too bad in my opinion.

I needed a few more steps and I didn't really want to go out in the cold so I found a Leslie Sansone video and did that in the living room instead.

Then I pretty much spent the rest of the evening cuddling with Professor Snuggles, he still isn't exactly himself but I think that may be due to the medication.
We are going to keep a close eye on him though.

I had an early night, heading into the city tomorrow for BH's surprise birthday celebration.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment