Thursday 8 October 2020

Fall Photo Shoot (Oct.6, 2020)

It's My Honey's last day off and he was up early and out in the garage building first thing.

He got some really nice wood off of a pallet he scrounged so he decided to make a crate with it.


He biked down and met me for a walk this morning at the office.
He has been getting a ton of biking in lately.
Trying to do as much as he can before the snow rolls in.

I had a plate of left overs for my lunch, it was pretty  good.

My brother R was supposed to take mom back to WCT today to get the heart monitor taken off but he got called out to work.
So my brother A and my SIL took her instead.
Mr H didn't really want to go for the drive so he stayed with My Honey.

After I went back to work, they walked down and picked up Baby F.
They went for ice cream then played at the park but it was windy and cold so they didn't stay long.

When I got home, the kids were playing in the water in the kitchen sink.
My Honey was trying to cook so I got them out of there and they ended up in the tub.
I let them put food coloring in the water and they think that is just great.

Baby F was sounding a little stuffy and her nose was runny - poor dear.
As soon as she got out of the tub, I dried her off and she crashed.

My son said she started feeling a little unwell yesterday - hopefully it doesn't linger.

She slept for a loooong time.

She hasn't been sleeping well because of the stuffiness so we just let her.

We invited my son and Miss H over for supper - My Honey had cooked up pizza and pasta.
Baby F slept through supper.
Even though I've tracked my points yesterday and today and I did use a couple weeklies, but not much, I feel like I've over eaten.
I think the poor weight loss result this week is playing on me a bit.
I wanted to really do things to the letter this week but I guess this is the way life goes.
I'm still on plan and that's a good thing.

My son and Miss H had a bit of a fall photo shoot with the puppies before they came over.

Miss H and the puppies.

Ozzy is getting so big.

I love this one of Miss H.

And this one.

After the kids went home, My Honey and I went out for a quick walk so that I could get the rest of the steps in that I needed.

Eddie Van Halen passed away.
My brother R has always been a big Van Halen fan and I am a fan of Valerie Bertinelli.
I think it's beautiful how even though they were divorced, she still took care of him when he got sick and they remained friends.
I just thought this was a nice tribute.

More memories from out London trip in 2015.











I also found some more inspiration today.
I love Pinterest!

I like how simplistic and random these are.

The 'JOY' in the bottom corner of the tree is a neat idea.

These snowmen are kind of cute.

I thought these would be good ideas of things to put on the little scrap blocks of wood that I have.

I'm really into the house shaped ones.
I wonder if these are decoupaged?

Love, love, love!

I love this one too, white is my color!

I think I might look for some keys on Friday when we go to the city to make some of these.

Simple really is best.

I have some tall, skinny scraps of wood that this would look good on.

So many house designs and I love them all.

These giant tags are adorable.

This was my favorite for the day.
I don't know if I'd make these to sell but I sure would like to make one for myself.

Before we went to bed, My Honey went out and picked all his tomatoes.
It is supposed to get down to 0 tonight and he wasn't sure if they would survive.
They'll ripen the rest of the way inside.
Not a bad haul!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment