Wednesday 21 October 2020

Busy Kids are Happy Kids! (Oct.17, 2020)

 My Honey and I both had a bit of a sleep in this morning as we just had a couple of late nights.

It wasn't very nice out so I didn't get out for a walk but I did do lots of work around the house so I got my steps in that way.

Baby F was coming for a sleep over tonight so they dropped her off around 3.

Then my brother called to ask if we could watch the kiddos while they ran into WCT so of course I told him to drop them by.

Helping Baby F squash bugs.

I love having the kiddos all around even though it was messing up my house that I just finished cleaning, I didn't mind at all.

Baby F was thrilled to have the kids there to play with.
She thinks they are just great.

They really enjoy her too so it's nice all around.

After bug squashing, we decorated cookies.
I bought the easy pack that you just stick in the oven.
I cooked them earlier then let them cool for a bit.

The kids just love decorating cookies.

I remember Mr H used to just pile all the icing and sprinkles on one cookie.
He's progressed since then.
He was eating them just as fast as he was decorating them though.

Baby F was enjoying herself too.

More icing was going on her hands then onto the cookies but as long as she was having fun, no big deal.

My Honey found a new song, Dinosaur Stomp, and it's become the new favorite dance craze at our house.

She's got some good moves, that's for sure!

After my brother came and got the kiddos, Baby F asked for a baba.

Within minutes, she was out like a light.

You know you are tired when....

I put her in a more comfortable position and we thought she was out for the night.

Boy were we wrong, ha ha.
Around 11:30, just as we were getting ready to go to bed, she woke up, and she WAS NOT ready to go to bed.
We played games, watched videos and generally kept her busy until we finally convinced her to come to bed where she stayed up for another few hours.
It was 3 am when she finally laid her head down and went to sleep.

Hope that means we will be having a good sleep in in the morning!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment