Friday 16 October 2020

Brrrr and Impromptu Sleep Over (Oct.15, 2020)

Even though the cold weather is here, I'm still getting out for my walks. 

All I have to say about this morning's walk is,  BRRRRRR!
It was windy and soooo cold.
I was happy to have this mask today!

I had left over veggie ramen soup for lunch and it hit the spot.
I love soup all year round but it's especially good when it's cold out!

My Honey said Professor Snuggles is doing ok today.
He took his medication no problem which is good.
It's making him lethargic but he does seem to be more comfortable at least!

After work, I went straight to my office to work on a few projects that I had on the go.
I added the string to these ones.
I like the primitive look of them.

Then I got this one finished up.
I fiddled around with the bow, tried it a few different ways then finally decided I preferred it without the bow.
I stopped by the store to see if there was room for me to add more stuff but it doesn't really seem to be moving.
That isn't going to stop me from making more stuff though!

My son dropped Baby F off for a visit.

My Honey made hamburger soup for supper and Baby F loves soups just as much as I do.
She ate the whole bowl full.

I knew I could smell cinnamon but I wasn't sure where it was coming from then My Honey pulled these out of the ovens.
OMG, he's killing me!
Just kidding - it isn't up to anyone else but me to be control over what goes into my mouth.
I did have a bite and it was delicious.

I had picked up some clay last time I was at the Dollar Store so we got that out to play with.
We would create things and then Baby F would take them and and destroy them.
My Honey made a mermaid though and she decided that was her Mommy and she kept kissing it.

I still needed to get a few thousand more steps in so we bundled up Baby F into the new bike stroller and headed out.
It was quite windy and when you had to walk into the wind it was super cold.
It looked like Baby F was ducking to hide from the wind but when I checked closer, I saw she had fallen asleep.
I mean she really crashed.
I talked to her and picked her up but she was zonked.

She slept until we got home and didn't even wake up when we took her out of the stroller and moved her to the couch.
She slept for a long time.
My son came over to pick her up and waited about an hour but she just wasn't waking up.
So we told him to leave her and we'd keep her overnight.

Probably 5 minutes after he left the drive way, she woke up.
Don't let this yawn fool you either, she was raring to go!

Ready to get into mischief!

I got her this little bus for Christmas but as you can see, it didn't make it until Christmas, I gave it to her a bit early.
She seem to really like it.
I'm just going to keep it at our place for her to play with.

Around 10:30 I headed to bed.
My Honey stayed up with her because she definitely wasn't ready for bed.

I did fall asleep but then around midnight, I heard them come in.

I know My Honey was tired but Baby F still wasn't.
He convinced her to lay down and watch some YouTube videos which she did for a while.

Then around 1:30 am, she got up out of bed and wanted to brush her teeth, ha ha.
I told her no then she wanted to go out to the living room and play.

I convinced her to come back to bed and play games on the tablet and My Honey got her a baba of warm milk.
I'd say within a half hour she fell asleep.

So not bad really but another late night for me.
Thank goodness we are almost at the weekend!

I love Eatmore bars and so does my Mom.
I think I'm totally going to make these for her for Christmas!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment