Work was just the same old, same old today.
My sister sent some updated pictures from her yard.
It's looking really good.
Seems like it's growing in well.
I think we did pretty darn well for our first time.
She also got more sods and finished off the rest of it - and planted a tree while she was at it.
Morgan, Kalem and Whitney came over for a visit after supper.
Whitney is starting to talk a lot more and interact.
She's pretty cute.
I don't know why I didn't think to take a picture while she was here.
I'm heading to Calgary tomorrow for work and I'm taking a work truck so Jason took me down to the office to pick it up.
Then I packed up for the trip.
We have some meetings tomorrow in the afternoon then we are taking our co-worker, Pam, out for dinner because she is retiring.
She's done on Aug.6.
Then I'm just going to stay in Calgary because I have an airbnb booked for the weekend and the family is coming.
I left the car home so Jason could bring the girls and come on Friday.
Did not get all of my steps in.
That's all for today, until next time, be happy!
.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment