Short one today.
The computers at the office are still down so I worked from home again today.
I kind of like being home because I can pop down and put laundry in or dry some dishes, or just do other little chores around that house that only take a few minutes.
The flip side though is that I really miss my screens I have at work and my laptop is really tiny so it's more difficult to do some things.
I went out for a short walk on my 'lunch hour' and listened to my book.
Dustin is down at the office working on getting the computers up and running and he texted to say I had a large package.
I popped down to pick it up - it's the medicine cabinet I ordered so now I'll need to get on doing the bathroom.
Kody texted around supper time to say that the girls wanted to come for a visit.
Eden didn't end up wanting to stay but Freya did.
Thankfully she is fully back to herself and feeling great.
Mom colored her hair pink for her, I really like it, it looks cute on her.
Her friend Theia came over then she ended up going to her place for a sleep over.
Mom flies back home today, she gets in tonight in Edmonton.
Jennifer is going to pick her up and then I'll go get her from Jen's this weekend.
Even though sitting on the computer for the evening was kind of the last thing I wanted to do, I still have catch up on my blog for our NS/PEI trip so I worked on that for the evening.
I also watched the rest of the Lucy Letby documentary.
Not a good step day at all.
That's all for today, until next time, be happy!



No comments:
Post a Comment