I did not get a very good sleep last night for some reason.
I woke up super early and decided to just get up, grab some coffee and chill on the couch.
I love Happy Fridays in the summer (we get Fridays off for July and August) and getting up earlier means I just have more time off to enjoy.
When Freya got up, she did a full face refresh.
She loves skin care and face masks and she always makes these little tutorial videos which I love.
Since we had no plans to go anywhere this weekend, I decided I wanted to get some cleaning/organizing/purging done in the basement.
I went down there and got started after a couple coffees.
I always forget to take 'before' pictures.
Anyway, I pulled everything off of the shelves in the laundry room, cleaned the shelves down then started putting things back.
I have two utility shelves in the gym/playroom area of the basement that I want to get moved out to the garage so I worked on getting everything off them and moved to a new home or donated or whatever.
I made quite a big dent but then because it was such a nice day, we figured we should take the girls and do something with them.
After lots and lots of debate, we decided to take them to Rotary Park in Whitecourt.
It's a free park and it's also an amazing park.
We ordered pizza from Domino's on the way and picked it up and had a picnic in the park when we got there.
They have tubing slides and a sand pit type area that Eden was enjoying playing in.
Freya went down the slides a few times but really, really wanted a tube so I ran over to Canadian Tire and picked one up for her.
Eden testing it out.
It has mesh at the bottom which I like but was not conducive to sliding so I may look for something else for next time.
Just relaxing.
I like that at the bottom of the slides there is shallow water so I just sat in there with Eden and watched the kids sliding.
We stayed there for a couple hours then the kids wanted to play at the park for a while.
We made a stop at Walmart for a few things before heading back home.
Kody asked if I could drop the girls off at home on the way so we did.
When we got home, I worked in the basement a bit more before calling it a night.
The sky was looking just amazing tonight.
These are some pictures that Haylee took of it.
So beautiful.
I did manage to get all of my steps in today.
That's all for today, until next time, be happy!






No comments:
Post a Comment