We woke up to a gorgeous, sunny day this morning.
Jason is still not feeling well so he stayed home again.
So I made sure to get out for a walk this morning - just a quick one to the road and back before my 10 am meeting.
I just love warm, sunny days.
I went for another walk on my lunch hour, I had to cut it a little short because I had to use the washroom - like emergency - I didn't know if I was going to make it but thankfully I did.
I had a physical therapy appointment in Whitecourt at 6 so I headed there right from work.
I had time to stop and get a few things before my appointment.
They always start off doing a parafin wax treatment on my hand/wrist and it feels so good.
I didn't do any exercises at all while I was on vacation although I do feel like my hand is slowly making progress.
It was nice to get back to it though and the more effort I put in, the more progress I'll see so it's entirely on me to make sure I do the work.
They added a couple exercises to my repertoire and I ended up being there for over an hour.
Then I headed straight back home.
I finished listening to my latest book on the way home.
I liked it.
Kody and Haylee were both working so Jason had the girls and they were all at the park when I got back to town.
I drove them home, Freya's friends came over to visit and so did Hunter.
I had picked up a couple frozen pizza's so we had those for supper.
Then I did some dishes, made some supper and did a bit of cleaning.
I really need to do a deep house clean - one of the cats (or maybe more) have been messing in the basement and it's driving me crazy.
I don't know how to get them to stop.
I think we are going to have to tear out the carpet down there - that's a fall project though.
Eden crashed - she didn't even make it until the pizza was ready.
Freya was spending the night at Theia's so I took Eden home when we finished eating.
Hunter ended up spending the night.
He'll be ok to be here alone in the morning - I can check on him.
I did manage to get all of my steps in today.
That's all for today, until next time, be happy!





No comments:
Post a Comment