Sunday, 26 July 2026

New Payroll and Little Zombie at the Store (July 16, 2026)

Today was the first sign off for our new payroll system and it was crazy busy.

I was pretty much on the phone answering questions and asking questions trying to figure things out for the whole day, I didn't even go to lunch.

Crystal had the girls and she had to go to work for 3 so I had to pick them up.

I hoped I could get everything done at work in time but that didn't happen so I checked with my 2 co-workers that were at the office to see if they minded if I brought the girls there with me for a short time to finish up what I needed to do.

They did not.

While I finished up what I had to do, Freya made a nail station on the wall outside of my office, a nail file, lotion and clips just in case.

She's pretty creative! 

I finished up what I needed to do at the office then we headed to the house.

When Jason got home, we all went for a walk to Newcastle to get treats.

Eden is so adorable, I can hardly stand it.

She was walking around pretending to be a zombie.
Little zombie at the store.
Freya hung out with her friend Theia for the evening but then came back to our place for a sleepover.
We had both girls over night which we love.

They face-timed with their dad - he is hoping he can come home tomorrow.

Did not reach my step goal today.
I haven't been paying attention to my totals, I'm just not feeling it right now I guess.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment