Sunday, 26 July 2026

Mini Bathroom Reno is in the Works (July 9, 2026)


Woke up to a pretty nice day today.

I love summer.

Since I ordered a new medicine cabinet and wall paper for the bathroom, I decided to go all out and order a new light fixture as well.

I found a bunch of options and eventually got it selected down to these two.

They are very similar but I wanted to get Jason's opinion, we ended up going with the second option.

I ended up working through lunch today trying to get payroll done.

It is our last day with the current payroll system and we have a new system starting for next payroll.

Hopefully it's a smooth transition.

Haylee and Kody were both working so I picked the girls up after work.

Eden told me that Freya got her dressed and she was so proud.

She has this little leather coat - I don't know where it came from but it is super coat.

She added the sunglasses for extra effect. 


I had Hunter and Alivia come over for supper too.
They are leaving on Saturday and I just wanted to make sure I saw them before they left.

Freya had a few of her friends over and Hunter had a friend over as well so we just picked up some frozen pizzas for the kids and they were happy with that.
(The look on Eden's face here cracks me up).

I started a new book today.
The Housemaid has great reviews so I decided to give it a try.
So far, I'm not really enjoying the narrator's voice but I'm going to keep listening and see if it grows on me.

Alivia and Hunter left not long after supper.
Freya's friends stayed until almost 9 then it was just us and the girls.
They spent the night with us.

It was nice to just be alone with the girls for a bit - seems like there are always extra friends around these days.

I did NOT get much movement in today.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment