Sunday, 26 July 2026

Not Normal Times (July 23, 2026)

 It was another busy day at work today with payroll.

I'll be glad when it become second nature.

Kody and I were texting today which was good.

We got some things talked out I think.

I'm still feeling sad about the whole situation though - things definitely don't feel back to normal and I'm not sure how long it will be before they do but I sure hope it's not long.

After supper, Jason and I went for a walk and stopped for an ice cream.

I didn't get to see the girls today at all - I miss them so much when I don't see them.
I had thought about going to Jen's tonight but I wanted to get a few things done around the house so I stayed home tonight and I'll head in there tomorrow.

Got all of my steps in.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment