Sunday, 26 July 2026

Cool Clouds (July 14, 2026)

Work was pretty quiet, Bonnie and Shennelle are both on vacation.

I had my Tuesday morning meetings that basically ate up my morning.

I went for a walk on my lunch hour then the afternoon was nose to the grind.

I actually ended up working late then when I got home, Kody asked if I could take him to Whitecourt.

He has to take his picker and then head to GP for a few days. 


It started raining on the drive back home and the clouds were looking ominous.

The clouds were looking so unusual.
We saw them look like this once before a few years ago.

Jason took these ones in town - he was out for a walk.

Pretty dark but also pretty amazing.

Jason was out walking in it - he was going to head home but I was arriving back to town so he met me at the store and I got an ice cream.
Just a small one but it was delicious.

Totally forgot to check my steps again, I was so close.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment