Sunday, 26 July 2026

Weigh In Day (July 20, 2026)

Today was weigh in day.

 
I was 239 lbs.

That's down a bit from last week, 1.6 lbs.
So I'm moving at least, not very fast but it does finally feel like progress.

As soon as I got to the office, I noticed the phones weren't working and Shennelle said the computers were down.
They'd apparently been down since Saturday.

She was back from vacation so we caught up a little then we both headed home to work.
Dustin was working on getting things up and running again and said he'd call us as soon as he got things working again.

I started a new book and so far, I am liking it.
I went for a short walk on my lunch hour and listened to my new book.
Blair passed me and stopped to say that the computers were still down.

I don't mind working from home the odd time but my lap top is really small so it can be challenging but I made it work.
I had a physical therapy appointment in Whitecourt so I headed there after work.

I stopped in to talk to the pharmacist about the Ozempic.
I'm on .25 and I just wanted to see when I should jump up and also, the pen I have is a 2 mg pen but it only came with 6 needles.
I'd called the other day and the pharmacist told me that it's only good for 6 injections at .25 but that math just wasn't mathing for me.
As far as I could calculate, I should be able to get 8 injections at .25 out of a 2 mg pen so I wanted to double check.

It just so happened when I got there that the other pharmacist was there but he was busy with another patient so they got the same pharmacist to come out to speak to me and he was still telling me the same thing.
I wasn't agreeing so he checked with the other pharmacist who confirmed what I'd been saying.
Finally.

Anyway, I've had 5 injections so far so I'll take one more at .25 then I'll bump up to .5 and use up the rest of the pen.

I had time to stop in at the second hand store and picked up a few puzzles before going to my appointment.

They don't really do anything with me but at least I sit and go through my exercises which I haven't been very good about doing at home.
After, I picked up a few things at Walmart, then I ordered a Dominoes pizza and took that home for Jason and I for supper.

I got a text from Dustin while I was in Walmart saying the computers were still down so guess I will be working from home again tomorrow.

We didn't see the girl at all today but I did check with Kody and he said that Freya was feeling much better today so that's good.

We started watching this documentary about a NICU nurse that was found guilty of killing babies in England.
If she didn't do it, she is the most unluckiest person in the world.

We didn't finish watching it because we were both tired but I will finish it up tomorrow.

I did manage to get all of my steps in today.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment