We told the girls that we'd take them to Rotary Park today and that Freya could bring her friend Theia along so they were excited.
I wanted to be on the road by 10 so I could stop at the second hand store but it was closer to 11 before we finally left.
The mosquitos have been crazy this year and they really seem to like Freya.
We got to Rotary Park and found a place to set up by the sandy area so Eden could play and I took the floaties over to the compressor station to blow them up.
There was a bit of a line up so it took me about 20 minutes or so to get them done.
It was a gorgeous day out and the park was crazy busy.
There were more people there than I have ever seen before.
I think people in the city have discovered it and so they are all coming from there.
Jason buried her in the sand.
Made her into a mermaid.
Playing in the sand.
Eden and I spent most of our time at the bottom of the slides just hanging out in the water.
It's shallow at the bottom and nice to just sit in and cool off.
Having a break from the slides.
We spent a few hours at the park then the girls wanted to go to Boston Pizza for supper - they always do.
And Eden always has to greet this dog.
The girls coloring and waiting for their food.
I was trying to get her to make her 'grrrr' face that she does - she didn't want to.
She was sitting with her face in her hands and looked so cute but of course as soon as we tried to take a picture she moved.
The girls all choose different deserts today.
Theia had ice cream with chocolate rocks.
Freya had brownies with ice cream which she always has.
And Eden loves having dirt and worms.
She pretty much always just eats the worms and leaves the rest.
Kind of caught her making her 'grrr' face.
Back off, get your own!
As soon as we got home, Eden snuggled up to me on the couch and promptly fell asleep.
We figured she'd just have a nap but after a couple hours on the couch, we moved her to the bed and she ended up sleeping for the whole night.
Such a sweet girl - she's not a big cuddler so when I get a chance to cuddle her, I lap it up.
Freya wanted to have a sleep over at her friends house but her parents were out and there was a sitter there.
So we didn't feel comfortable with that, we did let her visit for a bit.
She wasn't very happy and I was expecting her to put up a fight when I went to pick her up but she didn't at all, she was perfectly fine.
It was just as well anyway because she started complaining of a headache and a belly ache and wanted a cool cloth for her head.
She fell asleep on the couch too so that's when we took both girls and put them to bed.
Adrien posted a few pictures of Hunter and his friend Leland who was there visiting in front of the big giant truck in Sparwood.
Jason and I have stopped by the truck before - it is huge.
I think they use it in the mines.
Managed to get all my steps in again.
That's all for today, until next time, be happy!





















No comments:
Post a Comment