It seems all I've been doing at work lately is dealing with payroll and it was the same thing again today.
It was a gorgeous day out there today so I went for a walk on my lunch hour.
I picked up the girls on my way home from work because Haylee had to go to work and Kody was still at work.
When he here to pick up the kids, we kind of got into a heated discussion about some thin
gs that have been going on.
He ended up leaving with the girls and I was so upset.
I could barely sleep because I just kept thinking and thinking and thinking about it.
I do not like conflict at all and I especially don't like that the girls were here when it happened.
I'm sure we will get past it because I won't allow us not to but I just really wish it hadn't happened at all to begin with.
And that's really all that I have to say about things today.
Tomorrow is a new day, it will be a better one.
I did get all of my steps in at least.
That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:
Post a Comment