I was up early this morning.
After Jason headed to work, I did a few things then decided to head to Jen's.
I picked her cats up from Rob's and took them with me.
I dropped them off at her place, then headed in to St. Albert to do some hopping.
I found a bathing suit top that I really like so that was good.
I decided to get myself a pedicure.
Went with a pastel green color - I like it but I prefer the pale pink color that I normally get.
Think I'll go back to that next time.
I came to Jen's to help her put sod down in her yard.
It's being delivered tomorrow.
Before she went to PEI a few weeks ago, she put dirt down in her yard - a bunch of weeds started growing in it so we had to get those out before we put the sod in tomorrow.
It ended up being a lot more work than we expected but we got it done.
Doing the work was good to because it kept my mind off of things.
Maybe I should have waited and got the pedicure tomorrow.
I soaked in the tub after we finished up and most of the dirt came off.
Mom was re-watching Downton Abbey so Jen and I watched some of it with her.
I loved it, I could watch the whole thing over again.
Got all of my steps in.
That's all for today, until next time, be happy!




No comments:
Post a Comment