After my morning coffee, I packed up the car then mom and I headed back to the hills.
I only had an hour left of my current book so Mom was kind enough to let me listen to it on the drive home so I could finish it.
It was a great book - I really enjoyed it.
Mom wanted to stop in Barrhead to the senior center to visit her friend Helen who moved into one while Mom was away.
We weren't sure which one she was at so I had to drive around checking in at each one.
She ended up being at the third one that we checked.
I was kind of annoyed that I had to do that - I wanted to just go on home and talk to Helen's daughter-in-law then take Mom back another day but then when we got in and Helen was so happy to see mom, I was glad that we had stopped.
It was kind of depressing in there honestly.
We only had a short visit but I told Helen that I would bring mom back and I will for sure.
Jason helped me to unpack the car when we got home.
He tried out the lawnmower I'd picked up for 25 bucks at a yard sale yesterday.
He couldn't get it started but he feels sure that he will be able to.
He's just going to do a little research and if he can't, his buddy Blair is really good with lawnmowers so we'll get him to have a look.
I'm still feeling in a funk and kind of depressed honestly.
I haven't seen the girls since Wednesday and I'm missing them so much.
I'm just letting Kody and Haylee do their thing though and I'm sure they will be over again at some point.
I decided to do a puzzle just to try to keep my mind off of things.
It is a 500 piece one that I picked up at a second hand store.
It went pretty quickly, maybe took me under 2 hours to do.
Then I worked on my blog, got it all caught up so that feels great.
Jason got the pizza oven going and made us supper.
I love pizza so I was excited.
We went to the store just before it closed to get an ice cream
I only had a few bites of mine and that satisfied me.
Over in PEI my cousin's son (which is also my cousin I guess) landed his first Tuna.
It almost looks fake - it's kind of strange to think that while I'm swimming in the ocean, I'm sharing it with creatures like this.
So close!
That's all for today, until next time, be happy!







No comments:
Post a Comment