Sunday, 26 July 2026

Happy Friday (July 17, 2026)

Jason had to go to work today but the girls and I got to sleep in.

I love our Fridays off in the summer - Happy Fridays I call them and they certainly are that. 

Jason was finding some mushrooms out in the field today.

This is an unusual one.

I'm not brave enough to eat any of them - he didn't bring them home anyway.

I spent a lot of the day doing laundry and cleaning.
A shelf I had ordered came in yesterday and Jason and I put it together last night but then today I decided that I wanted to move one of the shelves and to add another.

It was a bit of a pain to do that but I managed.

It was really nice out so later in the afternoon, I packed up some snacks then the girls and I headed down to the splash park in town so they could cool off.

I picked this little short set up at the second hand store for her and this is the first time I convinced her to wear it.
It looks so cute on her.

Freya doesn't normally go in the splash park but it was hot out there today so she was happy to do it today.

Theia and her sister were there too - we had the whole place to ourselves.
Jason met us down there when he got home from work.

Just riding a turtle.

There started being some thunder and lightning so we headed back up to the house.

I decided to work on a puzzle - it was a 500 piece one and it was fairly easy to do.
I enjoyed it.

The girls had a sleepover with us again.

I did manage to get all of my steps in today - go me!

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment