Sunday, 26 July 2026

Massage Day and Gender Reveal (July 8, 2026)

Jason stayed home again today.
I hope he starts feeling better soon - he says he is but he's been saying that this whole time.

Our medicine cabinet lost a door so I was planning on going in to the city this weekend to find a new one.
I kind of want to do some house cleaning too though so I looked on line and ended up finding one that I think will work so I ordered it and it will be here next week.

I had a meeting starting at 12:30 today so I went home quickly at lunch time to grab a bite to eat then headed right back to the office so no walk for me today.

I had a massage right after work - I love massage day - it's my favorite.

 

Morgan had asked if I could help her with her gender reveal but I've been busy the last couple of nights so Alivia went over there today and helped her.

Looks like there's a boy on the way!

I'm so happy for them, Kalem must be over the moon.
He wanted a boy but then he would have been happy either way.

Little man will be arriving in November - looking forward to meeting him.

I think the pictures turned out really well.

This one of Whitney is adorable.

I made wrapper less egg rolls for supper - it didn't turn out as good as the last time I made it but it was still ok.

Since I have a new medicine cabinet on the way, I decided that I would like to order some wall paper for the bathroom and get that put up at the same time.

This is the one I ended up going with.
It's busy but it will only be half of the wall because the bottom half of the walls in our bathroom are tiled.
I'm also going to get some stain and fix up our cabinet under our sink, it's looking like it needs a refresh.

I did not manage to get all of my steps in.
When I got home from my massage, Jason offered to go for a walk with me but I just felt like chilling so that's what we did.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment