Sunday, 26 July 2026

Productive Day (July 15, 2026)

It was a very quiet day at the office today.

There was a meeting in Hazel Bluff that pretty much everyone went to except for Murray and I.

It ended up being a very productive day.

It was nice - I finished listening to my latest book, What Happened to Nina.
It was a really good book, I really liked it.

Jason was bee watching today while he was out working.

Haylee met me at the house when I got off work to drop the girls off as she was working.
Eden has been really good at going to the potty - she went a little overboard this time and stripped right down to go.

My sweet girl - I love her so much.

Kody is away in Grande Prairie working so the girls were going to spend the night with us.
I love having them so I didn't mind at all.

It was hard to capture it through my screen window but the sky was gorgeous out there tonight.

So close, again.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment