It's Monday so it's time to head back to work and also, weigh in day.
I was 243.2 lbs.
That's up 3.8 lbs since last weigh in.
I think that is pretty good considering that I've been on vacation and I was traveling all day yesterday.
It was nice to get back to work and catch up.
Jason still isn't feeling well so he didn't go to work today.
He had an online appointment yesterday and the doctor sent a prescription in for him to Whitecourt so he had to go pick it up and I went with him.
He likely could have gone just fine on his own but I wanted to go.
We needed a few groceries so we stopped at Walmart for those then we went to Edo for lunch before we headed back to Swan Hills and I went back to work.
After work, I unpacked and cleaned up a bit then I went through all of my videos from vacation and posted the ones I wanted to.
I kept notes from vacation but I did not do any blogging at all so now I have to play catch up.
We had a chill evening and I say that both figuratively and literally.
I was freezing cold for some reason.
I have not been diligent about getting my steps in each day so I didn't get them today but starting tomorrow, I'm going to get back to it.



No comments:
Post a Comment