Tuesday, 28 July 2026

Reunited (July 27, 2026)

 Today is weigh in day.

I was 241 lbs.
What the heck?
I'm going the wrong way.
I don't think I ate horribly over the weekend but obviously I did something wrong.

That's up 2 lbs since last week.
I was feeling so hopeful - am I ever going to get this thing beat?

I hopped on the treadmill on my lunch hour because it was raining out.
I did a little running but just at a 3.0.

I was happy to have gotten somewhat of a walk in.

Jason was finding more berries out in the field today.

Looks like a yellow raspberry.

Found some tiny blueberries too.

I had a physical therapy appointment in Whitecourt after work today.
I had enough time to stop at the second hand store and I found these awesome storage shelves.
There were 2 of them and they were 5 bucks each.

Then up at the register, there were two more that another lady had put there.
When she saw me buying the two I'd found, she told me I could have the two she was going to take as she really didn't need them, they were just a good deal.

So I took her up on the offer and bought all 4 of them.
I can't wait to get them set up and organized in my craft room (which is a total disaster right now).

They started me using weights today at my therapy appointment, just a 1 lb weight but it feels good to be making progress.

Kody texted me to say that the girls wanted to come for a visit so I picked them up on my way home from Whitecourt.

I was so happy to see them and they were happy to see me too.
Eden was super happy to see Mom.
She kept taking her and showing her things and checking on her.

She kept asking where Nanny lived - I think she was having a hard time wrapping her head around why she'd seen her in PEI but now she was seeing her here.
She wasn't quite understanding that mom lives with us or maybe she was just trying to figure out the name of the place that she'd seen mom last.

Freya had my phone the whole time so I didn't get any pictures.

I took them home just after 9.

I'm supposed to be taking them to Calgary with me on Wednesday.
Not sure if Kody and Haylee will still let them come but I did mention it to him when I dropped the girls off.
He said he would check with Haylee.

Got all of my steps in.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment