Friday, 31 July 2026

Waste of a Lovely Evening (July 30, 2026)

 I had previously considered taking today off but since Jason and the girls didn't end up coming with me, I decided to save the vacation day and work.

I had to do payroll anyway.

My co-worker Christian allowed me to use his office as he was off today and just look at the fabulous view he has.

I sent the picture to Jason so he reciprocated with a picture of his current fabulous view with this note:

Ha ha ha.
He can always crack me up.

I got to spend some one on one time with Alicia today and we chatted about a bunch of stuff.
It was nice.

I worked all day without anything at all to eat so by 3:30 I was starving so I headed out for the day.

There was a restaurant in the hotel called Flower and Wolf that had outdoor seating so I decided to eat there.

 I love eating outdoors when it's nice out.

I had brussels sprouts to start.

Then I had a kale Caesar salad with grilled chicken.
It was pretty good.

I went back to the room to deal with a few payroll issues.

It was another nice evening out and I had planned on maybe hitting up the pool at the hotel or going out for a walk but ended up staying in all evening.

I was texting Kody to see if he was going to let the girls come and he was taking forever to get back to me and so I was thinking the worst and that he wouldn't let them come.

Things really aren't back to normal since the fight and I hate it.
I know it will eventually but in the meantime it really stresses me out and I just feel bad and like I don't know what to do with myself.

In the end, he did agree to them coming and I'm happy about that.
I know the girls would have been so disappointed if they'd missed out on a visit with Hunter.

I chatted with Jason for an hour or and really spent most of the evening playing games on my tablet.
Kind of a waste of a lovely night really but it's what I needed I guess.

I didn't get anywhere near my step count goal for the day.

That's all, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment