I love Fridays but I love Happy Fridays in the summer even more.
I got up this morning, got ready then walked over and got myself a matcha latte and some stuffed bagel bites for breakfast from Starbucks.
Then I walked down by the river and found a nice spot to sit and enjoy the scenery while I ate.
I checked out just after 10 then I couldn't get into our VRBO for the night until 4 pm so I decided to check out some second hand stores.
I was on the hunt for some shelves for Morgan, craft supplies and then of course, puzzles.
I went to this Veteran's Association Thrift shop, picked up a few things and at the checkout found out that everything was 50% off today.
So I took my stuff to the truck then headed back in for another round and found a few more things.
I hit up a Goodwill and then also made stops at Homesense and Winners.
I didn't buy a whole lot, I got a few puzzles, shelves for Morgan, a bit of craft stuff then a couple tops for myself at Winners.
I had made my way over towards our rental which was way in the South side of Calgary.
I stopped in at Walmart and got a few groceries for our stay.
Then I went to this spot called Lara's Kitchen for a chicken shwararma.
It took about a half hour for them to make it so it was 4 by then and I was able to head over to the house.
Randy, Crystal and Zepplyn beat me there, they were in Waterton for the last few days.
It was going to be awhile before everyone else arrived so I sat down and did one of the puzzles I'd picked up today.
It was this 500 piece one with all these dogs on it.
The color blocks made it really easy to do.
I had it knocked out in and hour and a half or so.
Morgan, Kalem and Whitney arrived next.
Jason, Rob and the girls ended up arriving around 7.
I was so happy to see them.
Mom and Jen were closer to 9 when they arrived then Adrien, Alivia and Hunter were much later.
Alivia had to work tonight so they couldn't leave until she finished her shift at 9 pm.
We all just hung out and chatted and snacked on goodies.
It was so nice to see everyone.
I do feel bad that Kody wasn't here.
Next time.
Reached my step goal.
That's all for today, until next time, be happy!




No comments:
Post a Comment