We are heading to PEI today so we're leaving the cottage.
We had to be out by 10 so we were up early.
It's too bad that we didn't have the greatest weather while we had this nice spot on the lake.
Jen headed to pick up her boys, she'll meet us in PEI.
Kody, Haylee and the girls went for one more visit with his dad.
The girls wanted to drive to PEI with us so we waited around for them to be done.
We found this spot in Dartmouth that looks like it just opened, Chick n Grill.
It had really good reviews so we thought we'd go and try it out.
I liked the artwork on the wall.
And who doesn't love a VW with chicks driving it - super cute.
They had a 3d one on a stand for taking photos.
We got chicken tenders and fries and it was pretty good.
I'd eat there again.
Jessy's Pizza right across the street.
I think when I lived here this was a chinese restaurant.
There was a home decor next to the chicken place that was also new since I've lived here.
I didn't bother going in to check it out because I can't take anything home with me anyway.
We headed straight to Lisa and Todd's place and there was a feast of lobster waiting for us.
Mom bought about 50 lobsters and they were so good.
We had lots of left over so lobster sandwiches tomorrow I guess.
And a bunch of my relatives waiting to see us too.
I love coming home and seeing everyone.
Jen and Ethan.
Freya - she opted out of lobster and had chicken nuggets instead.
The moon was bright red tonight although this picture doesn't really capture it.
After supper, we had a couple games of cards and just visited for the rest of the evening.
Jason wasn't feeling well still so he basically headed straight to be after supper.
I did not make my step goal.
That's all for today, until next time, be happy!















No comments:
Post a Comment