Wednesday, 22 July 2026

PEI - Visit to Tignish, Strawberries and Fries with the Works (June 30, 2026)

Jason still isn't feeling well so slept in and I got to have a really chill morning.

 

I cut up some strawberries to have for my breakfast.

Yummy breakfast with a view.
These biscuits are from Water St. Bakery and they are DIVINE!

When Jason got up, we headed to Tignish.
I was going to drop him off at the Confederation Trail and he was going to go for a walk while Mom, Jen, Ethan and I went and did some visiting.

We stopped in at Wade & Brenda's first, nobody was home.
So then we went to Linda & Ivan's - they were at home so we visited there for a while.

We stopped back at Wade's but they still weren't home so then we went in to visit Florence.
She wasn't home either.

We went to Shirley's for something to eat - I had a fries with the works like I always do when I come to PEI.

Then Jen, Mom and Ethan headed back to Lisa's.

I did as well - but I stopped along the way to pick up Jason.

He'd walked about 11k - He figured he'd get to this junction near Elmsdale not long after I did and he was correct - I could see him coming almost as soon as I parked.

We stopped for ice cream on the way home.
I asked for a baby cone - they did not disappoint - this was a true baby cone.
It was just exactly enough though surprisingly.

When we got back to the house, Jason was tuckered so he went on to bed.

Mom, Lisa, Jen and I played a few games of cards.
We had a chill evening - I liked it.

Freya got to go spend the night with her friend Ella who lives here in PEI now and they were so thrilled to see each other.

BFF's.

Got all my steps in today.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment