Sunday, 26 July 2026

Weigh In Day (July 13, 2026)

It's weigh in day!!!

 

I was 240.6 lbs.


That's down from last week, 2.6 lbs.
I have just kind of been eating what I want - not going overboard but not being overly restrictive about anything either.
I sometimes feel hungry and think about food but then other times I don't think about food at all.
So I do think the Ozempic is working, I'm on a very low dose and not sure when it will be ramped up but I feel at least hopeful and that's something!

I drove Freya over to the PAWS summer program at 10 and picked her up at noon.
I went for a walk on my lunch hour and she wanted to come with me so she biked and I walked.

Then I dropped her back off at the afternoon program that started at 1 - it was for the older kids and they were doing crafts so she was looking forward to that.

I picked her up after that as well, she wanted to hang out but I had to head to Whitecourt for a physical therapy appointment.
My hand still feels stiff and sore and swollen.
I don't have all my movement back, I wonder if I ever will.
I haven't been doing my daily exercises like I should so that's on me.
I can't get my ring back on either which sucks but Jason said we'll just go get it sized up if we have to.

I started listening to The Housemaid by Freida McFadden the other day but I don't think I'm into it.
I don't really enjoy the narrator's voice and so far, I'm not really liking the storyline either so I decided to scrap it and found another book.

What Happened to Nina by Dervla McTiernan
I liked this one right away and listened to it the whole drive to Whitecourt and back.

Jason picked the girls up when he got home as Haylee had to go to work.
Eden preparing to go outside - guess the helmet is more important than clothes?

I picked up some shorts for Freya and a pretty pink dress for Eden.
She tried it on as soon as I got home.
Jason went out for a bike ride and Eden watched him go.

She cried for a few minutes after he left but then was good.

We took Eden for a walk to the store when he got back.
What comfort huh?
We met Freya and the way down there - she was sleeping over at her friend Theia's house and they'd gone to the store as well for an ice cream.

We had a little stop for a dance break.

Then she wanted to watch the video of herself dancing.

This girl makes so many faces.

But this big old smile of hers is my favorite.

Kody got home from work while we were at the store and so picked her up as soon as we got back.

Then Jason and I just chilled for an hour before calling it a night.

I totally forgot to check my steps before bed and it shows.
I was sooooo close to my step count.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment