Sunday, 26 July 2026

Cleaning Day and Hunter's Visit Has Come to an End (July 11, 2026)

I had an amazing sleep last night but I really do miss the girls when they aren't here.

After my coffee, I got back to work in the basement.

I made a lot of progress.

Mom's coming home soon so I was cleaning up on her side too.

I'm still finding cat poop and pee down there which is so annoying.

I've been cleaning it as best I can but I think we may need to throw out mom's area rug and we likely need to tear up the carpet down there.

I'm going to pull mom's area rug outside and try to clean it with baking soda and peroxide.

Upstairs, the area rug in my living room keeps bunching up and it drives me crazy.

So I moved all the furniture out with Jason's help, rolled up the rug and the underlay, gave it all a really good cleaning the put the underlay and rug back but taped it down with double sided tape before moving all the furniture back in.

I'm not sure if that will keep it in place - I sure hope so.

Hunter is leaving tomorrow so he came over for a visit.

I had all the furniture moved a the time so told him to come back at supper.

Haylee had to work at 4:30 so I picked the girls up for the night (Kody was working too).

Jason took them to the park for a bit.
I had been looking forward to a shower all day, I was so sweaty from all the work I had been doing.
I ended up having a nice long bath then I was going to join them at the park but they got back before I had a chance.

Hunter came back right around that time as well.

Jason showed the kids a magic trick so of course Freya wanted to try it.

Hunter tried it too.

Eden's current favorite song.
She is constantly asking Alexa to play it.
She was teaching Hunter how to dance - according to her, he was doing it wrong.
Ha ha.

The girls love Hunter so much and are always so happy to see him.

Rob popped by for a short visit too before Hunter had to leave.

Freya was so upset when he left, crying because she wouldn't be seeing him for a long time.
I'm glad that they get along so well.

The girls ended up spending the night with us again which is great - we love having them.

I didn't get out for a walk today but with all the cleaning and work I was doing around the house, I managed to smash my step goal.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment