Monday 24 June 2024

Work BBQ and Baby Pics Sneak Peek (June 11, 2024)

 We had a bbq at the office today and invited all the guys from the field to come in for it.

We used to do this all the time and we don't do it as much any more but it's nice when we do.

I made sure to go and get pictures of everyone that came.

Bruce & Bob

Shawna, Clint, Chase & Ollie.

Ron, Jake, I don't know the fellow in the light grey shirt then the last fellow is Bryce.

Everyone just enjoying the meal.

Ollie again and Clayton.
Clayton did most of the cooking for us today.

Stephen and I.

The two guys at this side of the table are Pyramid guys (I don't know their names), then the other two guys are James and Mike.

Blake, Thane, Chase, Bonnie, Karl & Nadine

Tom keeping Bob company while he took over the bbqing for a bit.

Blair, Tim, John and Denis.

Dustin, Ty, Jody & Shennelle.

Blair is turning 60 tomorrow so Shennelle ordered a cake for today so we could all celebrate with him.
Plus it was an easy dessert.

It was really nice to see everyone then I had a couple meeting afterwards and the afternoon just flew by.
After Blair left, Shennelle, Bonnie and I decorated his office but I forgot to take pictures.

Freya was at the house with Jason (she's been with him all day, he picked her up from school).
She changes about a million times a day (that's a slight exaggeration but she does change A LOT!)
I got this little one piece short set and these sandals for her and it was her first time trying them on.
They look super cute on her.
She calls the sandals her pretty princess sandals.

Morgan and Kalem had pictures done with Whitney and here's a little sneak peek.

The same picture but just in black and white.
I can't wait to see the rest.

My fitbit died this morning and I didn't even notice until later in the evening so my step count for the days should be much higher but I don't think I made the 14,000 for the day though).

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment