Thursday 27 June 2024

Painting with my Girl (June 23, 2024)

 Today I decided to do a 1 and 1 or speed workout.

I started off at a speed of 4.0 ran for 1 minute then walked at a speed of 3.0 for 1 minute then I ran for 1 minute at 4.1 followed by 1 minute of walking at 3.0 and so on all the way up to a speed of 6.0 then back down again to 5.0.

At around the 5.8 mark and I had to start doing a 2 minute walk between each run.

It was really tough - I'd forgotten how hard.
But a great workout to work on speed and I think I'm going to do it at least once a week going forward.

After that super sweaty workout I had a nice long hot bubble bath.

I hadn't seen Freya since yesterday - that's two weekends in a row now that she didn't sleep over and I was kind of missing her.
Then later in the afternoon, Kody called to say she wanted to come over.

First thing she wanted to do was my makeup.

She actually did quite well - she really likes to do the eyes.

Then I got out my water color paints and we did some painting.

She's making a puffer fish.

I made some flowers.

She added all the extras and it looks so great.

I made some lady bugs.

Freya did a tree.

Then she wanted to give it to mom and dad.

She wanted to spend the night and I would have loved to have her but I have to work in the morning so she had to go home.
I told her tomorrow night when Papa gets home she could come and stay the night.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment