Wednesday 26 June 2024

Baby Photo Shoot (June 18, 2024)

It's Tuesday 

I hopped on the treadmill on my lunch hour and did my 30 minutes of running.

As always - feels awesome to get it done.

I stopped and picked Freya up on my way home from work - she wanted to come over for a visit.

I was happy because I hadn't seen her all weekend and I missed her.

First thing she wanted to do was my make-up.
She's getting better - this won't be a nightmare to get off at least.

As soon as Papa got home from work it was all about him.
She just wanted to catch up on some snuggles.

Kody stopped by for a visit with Eden.
He was going to pick Freya up but she ended up spending the night as Jason starts his days off tomorrow.

Morgan & Kalem got their pictures done with Whitney.

I think they turned out really well.

Mom and Whitney.

Dad & Whitney.

It's hard to edit any of them out because they all turned out so well so I'm not, I'm just sharing all of them.

She is just so precious.

Awww.

This one is cute - I like how they have her leaning on her little elbows.

The little outfit is cute.

All bundled up.

Little sleeping beauty.

The flower wreath on her head it darling.

This photographer has great props.

Having sweet dreams.

Love the smile.

The little rabbit - oh my, just love it so much.

I've not been getting my 14,000 steps each day but I decided that starting July 1, I'm going to get back to it again.
I won't get it in everyday for the full year but I can at least salvage half of the year.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment