Monday 24 June 2024

Elf Ears (June 13, 2024)

We have not been having the best weather so far this month.

It's been chilly and overcast then on the days that it is sunny, it's so windy that you can't really get out and enjoy the sunshine.

Take me back to Tennessee please!

I hopped on the treadmill on my lunch hour and watched Seven Little Johnston's while I ran.
I've been trying to work my endurance back up so I'm just running at a speed of 4.0 and I have a time goal (30 minutes) instead of a distance goal for now.

I plan to just keep doing this for the remainder of the month then next month I think I'll move back to having a distance goal and just get my body used to running 5k's regularly.

It's still a great workout and as usual, I'm super sweaty when I finish.

I was going to work on blog catch up tonight but Kody and Haylee wanted to go to the bar to watch the hockey game so he asked if I would watch the girls and I always love having them so of course I said yes.

I don't really feel like I'm babysitting, I just feel super lucky that I get to spend so much time with them.
It's game 3 of the Stanley Cup playoffs and the Edmonton Oilers made it to the playoffs so everyone around here is pretty excited.

They are down currently in the series, 2 - 0 - I'm not a big hockey fan or everything but I am rooting for them and I was hoping they would pull out a win tonight (they didn't).

Eden spent some time in her exersaucer while I was doing some housework.
That thing keeps her pretty entertained - it was a great find/buy.

We are going to a Renaissance Fair in Edmonton in July so I ordered some elf ears for Freya & I and they arrived today so she had to try them on.

They look super cute on her.
I also ordered her a dress to wear but that didn't come in yet.
I am not sure if I'll wear a costume or not, I might just do the elf ears and call it good.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment