Monday 24 June 2024

Barrhead Street Fair (June 15, 2024)

It wasn't a very nice day out again today.

It was good in a way because I had to work on my blog anyway so I wasn't missing out on any nice weather while I did that but I am ready for the good weather to be here.

 

I got out in the afternoon for a walk - I did run just over 1k - it was hard.

I need to get my fitness back to where it was before and I'm working on it.

Wish it was faster though.

Christine Brown posted this recipe and it looks kind of good, think I might try it.

Chrystal had the girls in Barrhead for the street fair that was going on today and she posted some pictures from it.
Looks like the girls had fun.

They got tattoos.
Freya went with the dragon.

Zepplyn went with the dolphin.

Driving some motorized animals.

Train rides with Grandma Rita.

There was a foam/bubble thing that looked like it was a lot of fun.

The girls got just covered.

Freya tried to get Grandma Rita covered too.

Playing games.

Can't have a street fair without cotton candy.

There was even a petting zoo.

Those baby goats are so dang cute.

Crystal had a few other pictures posted from before but I'd just never seen them.

An action shot of Freya running to first base at her t-ball game.

Eden just soaking up the sun.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment