Monday 24 June 2024

Furry Traitor and Internet Issues (June 6, 2024)

It's another not very nice day over here.
Where are you spring?

When I went home for lunch I found this.
Furry little traitor.
Ha ha - just kidding - I'm glad they have mom to love on them and she has them to love on her.

Paddington was just snuggled right in there living his best life!

I hopped on the treadmill and did my 30 minute workout.

Got 'er done!

Pretty chill evening - I worked on updating my blog - basically just pulling in pictures - I took soooo many pictures on vacation.
The internet has been so terrible here the last couple of weeks that I can only upload 5 or so pictures at a time so it's very frustrating and it's taking me forever.

I'm considering getting Starlink instead of Telus (which is what I have right now) but I have to pay 300 plus tax to get the equipment I need then the monthly bill is $30 more that what I pay right now and there is no guarantee that it is going to work any better so I keep putting it off.

I just have to think on it a bit more because that's quite a difference and I'll just keep struggling through for now.
 

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment