Thursday 27 June 2024

Year End Dance Showcase (June 21, 2024)

The dance studio in town was putting on their year end showcase tonight and I'm finally going to get to see Freya dance and I'm really looking forward to it.

Alivia was up first with her solo routine.

I really like her dress for this one.

A clip of Alivia's solo routine.

Then Alivia was in another group that did a jazz routine.

Then another of Alivia's groups performed their Lyrical routine.

Zepplyn's group performs Lyrical.

Then the baby beginners were up which is Freya's group.

So serious.

Freya's group performs their Lyrical routine.

Next up was their jazz routine.

They were so cute.

 Freya's group performs their Jazz routine.
This one was her favorite.

Then they ended the night with their Hip Hop routine.
This one was my favorite.

Freya had the moves down.

Freya's group performs Hip Hop

These are just some shots I took of them during the routine.





Freya just loved performing.
As soon as she got off the stage she asked if she could do it again tomorrow night.

Zepplyn's group performs Hip Hop

Getting her award.
They gave different awards out to all of the dancers - they each got one.

Getting her award from Miss V their dance instructor.

Pointe & Drop dancers 2024

After dance, she and Zepplyn came to my place.

The dress I ordered her for the Renaissance Fair we are going to in July came in so she wanted to try it on.
It fit perfectly.

We called Jason so say hi.
The girls were asking him what his brother looked like and he sent them this picture and said it was his brother Mark.
Ha ha.

Then she got dressed up in her MJ gear and did a dance for us.

The girls got arguing a little and both wanted to go home so I texted Randy and Kody to come pick them up.
The girls had patched things up by the time that their dads came to get them but they went on home anyway and I had the rest of the evening all to myself.

Jason spent the night in Saskatoon and he tried a new pizza place there - he said the pizza was good.
I wish I was there with him - I love Saskatoon.
On the flip side though, if I'd gone I wouldn't have been able to watch Freya dance tonight and I would NOT have wanted to miss that at all.

There's a craft store in Saskatoon that I really like.
Jason said he'd stop by there for me if I wanted him to pick anything up for me so I asked him to get me this DIY Liquid Patina if they have it.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment