Monday 24 June 2024

Happy Birthday Kody & Hunter (June 7, 2024)

Jason mowed the lawn this morning and I guess it was his lucky day.

He noticed something in the leaves and sticks that were kind of piled up by the fence.

Twenty bucks!

He sent me a picture and I told him I thought it was mine that I dropped out there last year 😂😂

Didn't work, he didn't fall for it. - ha ha.

I hopped on the treadmill on my lunch hour and got my 30 minute run in.

 

Got good and sweaty.

Today is Kody's birthday so I decided (very last minute) to have everyone over for supper.

We missed Hunter's birthday because we were away so we are going to celebrate his tonight as well.

I ordered a cake from Super A and Jason made home made donairs.


Adrian, Rob and Mom.

Jason and Haylee.

Tiny Miss Whitney

Hunter opening his gift from Jason and I.

I made him a cat - he wanted me to name it Rizzler so I made it a little tag and I sewed the face on today too.
The eyes looked a little too black to me so after I took this picture, I decided to add a dot of white to them.

Alivia and Eden - I think she enjoys having all the babies to love on.

Eden is checking out who has her.

Freya, Haylee and Zepplyn.

When you ask him to smile for a picture he goes over and above!

Cake time.

We did it once for Kody.

Then again for Hunter.

My Honey.

Freya was so excited to have a chance to hold Whitney.

Meanwhile Jason was getting some snuggle time in with Eden.

Then she went back to Dad, had a bubba then immediately crashed.

It was nice, as always, to have everyone over.
Everyone hung around and chatted for a bit before heading home.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment