Thursday 27 June 2024

Finally a Summer Day (June 22, 2024)

Jason was out and about in Saskatoon this morning and sent me some pictures of his travels.

He went to a Farmer's Market and found this.

He just set it back down for someone else to find so I guess we'll never know what the prize was.

He found a Mexican restaurant so had a couple tacos for lunch.

They had one of my favorites - Tres Leches - I can see how juicy it looks from the picture.

There was a pride parade going on there today so he got to see some of that.

He found the goods for me!

It was nice out today so I got outside for a walk and I did a little running too.
The trees are finally blooming and it looks so pretty.

I walked for about an hour - I love getting out on a lovely day like this and soaking up the sun.

This little rolly polly guy - he looks like a beached whale.

Crystal had Eden for the night last night - She is standing up like a champ now.
As soon as she has something to pull herself up on, she's up.

Haylee and Crystal took the girls to Whitecourt to go to the water park there and Kody had to work so he let me borrow his car so I could go there too and hang out with them.

A baby of few words.

Running through the splash park.

Heading off to go tubing.

Haylee sat her down in the splash park - we thought far away from any of the water, just close enough for a little spray maybe.

But there is this big bucket that fills up then tips over and we thought she was clear of it, she was not.

She got soaked - she was a bit shocked at first but she didn't cry or anything - I think she even may have liked it.

Ahhh, summer days are the best.

Freya and Zepplyn

Zepplyn had a friend with her as well.

I have no idea what they were doing here.

Snack time.

She loves food but she loves her bubba too.

They finished up playing in the water then they wanted to play in the park for a bit.

This smiley girl - she's always so happy.

After the park, we went to Boston Pizza for supper.

Haylee ordered a baby plate - I'd never heard of it before but apparently a lot of restaurants will do baby plates with mashed potatoes or carrots or other soft foods that babies can eat.
Wow, I had no idea.

My girl and I.

I had a beet, pineapple, chicken salad.
It was ok.

Haylee and the girls.

Eden wanting mom to feed her faster.

Freya and her Grandma's.

I thought a couple of them might want to drive back to Swan with me because they were all crammed in one car together but the girls did not want to split up.
So I ended up driving home alone which was fine.

Yes - this is completely how I feel.

I was looking back through my pictures for something and I came across these picture from a couple of years ago when I hit my lowest on WW.

Looking at them reminds me of how good I was feeling about myself.

They've kind of inspired me to look back and figure out what was working so well for me so I can do it again.

And these are just a few more random pictures I found of myself that I really like and felt good about myself in.

I plan on looking at them often just for inspiration.

And as a reminder that I can do anything I set my mind to!








That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment