Monday 24 June 2024

Smoky Look Goes Amiss (June 5, 2024)

We had a work meeting in Westlock today at noon so Calvin lent us his truck and we headed there around 10 am.
It's an annual meeting that they have where the big wigs come out and kind of just go over safety stuff then just other cost saving initiatives the areas have been working on over the year and some of what might be going on in the coming years.

It's nice to get out and see everyone that we don't often see - all the ladies from the St Albert office were there.

I picked up a sub for lunch because I wasn't sure what they were serving but it turned out to be a really healthy meal so I was able to save my Sub for supper.

Jason picked up Freya after school and they got into the Halloween costumes.

Nice glasses.

I had a massage at 4 pm with Crystal and I made it back for it just in time.
I love massage day!

She did some scraping on my legs and it felt so amazing.
I think I'm going to order myself a scraper and start doing it myself at home.

Jason and Freya met me there after my massage and we walked home together.

We did make a pitstop at Burger Baron so Freya could have a donair - I'm not sure if it's the donairs that she enjoys or being teased by Sammy (the owner) or both but she wants to go there all the time.

I didn't eat anything because I knew I had my sub still to eat and that's what I had when we got home. 

Freya wanted to do Papa's make up  - she was going for the smoky look.

It escalated quickly as it always does.

She did her own make up too.

Not her best look, ha ha.

We plopped her right in the tub to get it all cleaned off and it was not easy.

She looks like the creature from the blue lagoon or something.

I got soap in her eyes so we had a bit of a melt down then thankfully Jason came up with the brilliant idea of getting it off with vegetable oil and that worked like a charm.

She wanted to spend another night which was fine - we love having her.
We did try to get to be a little earlier tonight though - she was starting to get a little loopy and I had to promise her like one million times that I would pick her up from school tomorrow - which I will.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment