Monday 24 June 2024

Blog Catch Up (June 14, 2024)

Not much to report over here today.

It was a quiet day at the office - Friday's always are.

Only a few more Fridays to work then we'll have our happy Fridays back.

We get Fridays off for the month of July and August and I so look forward to it every year.

I ran my 30 minutes when I went home at lunch time.

I love getting it over with during the day so that it's not hanging over my head later in the day.

I kind of thought I'd have Freya over for the night but I didn't hear from that at all so I ended up spending the whole night working on my blog.

I was finally able to get all of the pictures uploaded from our trip so now in the morning I'll get started on the all the descriptions and writing.
It's so much work and sometimes I'm not even sure why I keep up with it but then I go back and look at it and when I do, I'm so grateful that I keep it going.

It is so nice to have and look back at and I'm thinking that even further down the road I'll be so grateful for it.
I'm hoping one day when Freya grows up she can read it as well and she can have some insight into her Grandma and then also it will be her life in pictures and stories. Eden too.

I stayed up late for me (midnight) watching videos about Israel.
I'm so flabbergasted by everything that is going on with that whole situation right now and it's horrifying to me how many people have jumped on the pro-palestine train and are basically rooting for the Hamas terrorists.
Nobody wants to see innocent people killed in a war but Israel absolutely has the right to defend itself after the attacks on Oct.7 last year - how can people justify what Hamas did?
I think it's just crazy.

It gets me pretty riled up and I wish there was more that I could do but for now, I just try to 'like' all the videos that I can and engage in them.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment