Monday 24 June 2024

So Happy to be Home so We Could See Our Girlies (May 31, 2024)

 I weighed in this morning even though it's Friday.

I knew that it wasn't going to be good so I just wanted to know what the damage was.

I was 226.2 lbs.
Not gonna lie - that was very scary to me.

That's up 12.6 lbs since last weigh in almost 2 weeks ago - how did I even do that?

I'm going to be getting back on track today and this is just going to be a reminder to me of how easily it is to go back to where I started at a couple years ago and I vowed that I would never going to go there again.
And I am determined to not let that happen.

Dee sent me this picture she took at the RCMP detachment in St John's - It's so nice to see Dad's name there.
She said he was really liked there which is not surprising to me at all.
My Dad was a super nice guy.

I had to work today - and I had to do payroll so it was a busy day.
I got to catch up with Bonnie and hear all about her trip to Cuba - they had a great time.
Of course I told her all about my vacation too.

Before I even got home from work Kody called to say that Freya had been asking all day to come see us so of course I told him to bring her by.
I've missed her so much, Jason and I both have.

Haylee brought her over and I gave her the gifts we got for her - the outfits anyway.
I kept  the fun toy stuff for Jason to give to her when he got home from work.

Freya wanted to do my make up so I let her.
Luckily it didn't get too crazy.

Then Jason got home and I didn't see her again for a couple hours, they went for donairs then the skate park.
They were so happy to see each other.

I would have went with them but Kody ended up bringing Eden by for a visit - I picked her up some little outfits then also some headbands and sunglasses so we had to try them out on her.

Coolest baby on the block.

She is just the sweetest little cherub.

She played in her exersaucer for a bit.

She just loves chewing on this fishy thing.

Sweet cheeks and her little gummy smile.

I love her little giggle, it's so funny.

Freya stayed and had a sleepover with us of course.
She has a ball tournament in the morning in Fort Assiniboine which means we have to be up early to get ready so we made sure we got her to bed at a decent hour.

I tracked all my points on WW today and I did NOT go over.
This is the time that I'm going to get this done.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment