Monday 24 June 2024

Weigh In Day and Bittersweet Memories (June 10, 2024)

 It's Monday and that means weigh in day!

I was 218 lbs.
I was down lower than that but I snacked a bit more than I should have yesterday and we were on the road so I think that accounts for the 'up'.

It's still down from last week though so I'm heading in the proper direction.

Dee sent me this.
It's a marker at the plot that she got for Dad's ashes to be buried.
It looks like a pretty spot.
Once the headstone gets put in I'd like to go out to Newfoundland and see it in person.

I got a run in on the treadmill on my lunch hour, 30 minutes at a speed of 4.0.

It feels super good to be getting back to running again.

Some good advice from The Hungry Runner Girl.

I have been listening to a new audio book the past week or so, The House Across the Lake, and I finished it today.
It went a little sideways there for a bit but I still enjoyed it in the end.
Time to find another book.

After work Jason and I headed to Whitecourt to get some groceries since we didn't have a chance to get any while we were in the city.

We could see some rain off in the distance on the way home then we were treated to a beautiful rainbow.
It was hard to get a good picture because we were driving but we captured a snippet anyway.
Rainbows are so fleeting - they can be there one minute and gone the next so you never know how much time you have.

Haylee had the girls over at the skate park today and she took a few pictures of her and Eden.

I love this smiley little girl so much!

Morgan had a baby photo session for Whitney and here is a little sneak peek - OMG - so adorable.

This memory popped up today - It was so cute to see this picture of Alivia when she was itty bitty - she's such a cutie pie.
It was also a little bittersweet because it was posted by Mom and it was just a reminder that things used to be very different and Mom was able to post things like this at one time.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment