Friday 28 June 2024

Decapitated Gingerbread Man (June 25, 2024)

It's been very slow at work these days so it makes for long days.

I hopped on the treadmill on my lunch hour and got my 30 minute run in.

I bumped it up to a speed of 4.1 for my runs this week.

I was good and sweaty when I finished up - sign of a good work out for me.

I finished another audio book today, First Lie Wins.

It was really good.

Jason had Freya over when I got home from work and they were cooking..

She made a dinosaur and a decapitated gingerbread man.
Right up her alley.

Pretending to be dead.
You know they are dead when the tongue is hanging out, it's the tell-tale sign 😉
We had to take her home because we both have to work in the morning.

They were having some supper when we got there.
Eden was eating on her own - she likes food (she gets it honestly).

Jason purchased this art piece from an up and coming artist for $5.00. (Freya).
He framed it and hung it in the hallway as soon as we got back home.

Ha ha - I thought this was cute.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment