Friday 28 June 2024

Started Weight Training (June 27, 2024)

I was a little busier at work today so that was good. 

On my lunch today I decided to do a full body weight workout.
I warmed up on the treadmill for just a few minutes then I followed a youtube video I found with a workout for women over 50.
They were 7 different exercises and I did 3 sets of each with about 8-10 reps in each one.
It took me about 40 minutes to do the whole thing.

On the video they say you should do it twice week so that's what I'm going to do.
I just want to change things up a bit and I've always wanted to incorporate weights into my workouts so I'm finally doing it.

Aside from that it was a quiet evening.

I made squash soup for supper and then I also made a dozen egg bites.
I put onions in them this time and skipped the tortillas and I like them better.

Haylee posted a bunch of pictures of her and the girls.

Rocking a cool little jean jacket.

She likes being outside and crawling around in the grass.

She's waving now.

She's also pulling herself up onto whatever she can.

Enjoying the sunshine.

Hanging with Papa.

This was from the splash park the other day.

Let's go tubing!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment