Wednesday 26 June 2024

Weigh In Day (June 17, 2024)

It's Monday so that means weigh in day.

 

I was 217.6 lbs which was a little disappointing.

I was hoping to be done a little more than that.

It was down though, only, only .4 but that's better than a gain.

I hopped on the treadmill on my lunch and ran for 30 minutes.

I ran at a 4.0.

I think I'll do that for the rest of this week then I'll bump it up to 4.1 next week.

Just getting myself back into the swing of things and it's going well.

It's still a really good workout though - I'm all sweaty when I'm done.

The girls went over and spent some time with Randy yesterday.
There's Haylee, Zepplyn and Randy - Freya is peeking in from the back there.

There's Freya!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment